American Outdoor News
No Purchase Necessary To Enter
- HOW TO ENTER: Entrants may enter the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) sponsored by Blaze Marketing LLC., PO Box 733, Woodbury, NY 11979 (“Sponsor”) by either (i) completing the official online contest entry form (an “Online Entry Form”) available at http://AmericanOutdoorNews.com/Giveaway No method of entry other than as described in this Section 1 will be accepted. Only one entry form of any type is permitted per person. One entry form of any type submitted by a person will enter that person into the drawings for our grand prizes. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrant’s online service provider may apply. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor. No purchase, offer or sale transaction is necessary to enter. A purchase, offer or sale transaction on the Sponsor’s website or elsewhere will not increase the chances of winning.
- GRAND PRIZES: The American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Weekly rand Prizes are: one Onsession Bow Built to Winners Specs. Two Packs of Ramcat Broadheads; one Dead Down Wind Super Slam Kit. Each of these are referred to below as a “Grand Prize.”
- ELIGIBILITY: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States or the District of Columbia ages 18 and older. The winners of the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prizes are required to abide by the conditions of eligibility of the Sponsor’s American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Promotion. Failure to abide by those conditions of eligibility may result in the award of the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prizes entrant, in the Sponsor’s discretion. By entering this Promotion, entrant agrees to these Official Rules, and to the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. THE ENTRANT IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE LEGALITY OF THE RECEIPT AND POSSESSION OF THE PRIZE DESCRIBED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES IN ENTRANT’S JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. ALL ENTRANTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THE ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND THE ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. FURTHER, A PRIZE MAY BE FORFEITED FOR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL PROCEDURES DESCRIBED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, AS DETERMINED SOLELY BY SPONSOR.
- PROMOTION PROCESS: The Promotion will run from 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on January 12th, 2019 to 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on March 12th, 2019 (“Promotion End”). At 12:05 p.m. on each of August 21, 2015; August 28, 2015; and September 4, 2015; and March 12, 2019, Sponsor will choose one winning entry for the Grand Prize through a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Promotion End. For each such entrant drawn, Sponsor will determine whether the winner of the Sponsor’s American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prize has met the conditions for the award of the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prize and will notify the winner within 15 days. Odds of winning the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prizes are dependent upon the total eligible entries received.
The American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor, or any other person, or for which these parties shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. The American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prizes are nontransferable, nonassignable, nonnegotiable, and not redeemable for cash or credit. The American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Grand Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No substitution of any prize is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right (but has no obligation) to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if any applicable prize (or a component thereof) is not available for any reason as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. All expenses not listed above are the responsibility of each respective entrant. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF EACH RESPECTIVE ENTRANT.
- ONLINE ENTRANTS AND USER REGISTRATION: Each entrant submitting an Online Entry Form must be a registered subscriber to American Outdoor News having registered in accordance with applicable terms and conditions at https://AmericanOutdoorNews.com. Once you are a registered user at https://AmericanOutdoorNews.com and submit an online entry to the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes you may be asked for personal information in addition to your Registration Information. This information is used in order to administer the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Contest (for example, to contact winners). We will not sell or rent your personal information collected on the https://AmericanOutdoorNews.com website to non-affiliated third parties unless you have opted in to such sharing. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may share your personal information submitted at https://AmericanOutdoorNews.com including your email address, with sponsors of the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes who may use that information to contact you, including for marketing purposes. For a list of sponsors of the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes, please contact us at https://AmericanOutdoorNews.com Sweepstakes, Entrants acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor American Outdoor News is responsible or liable for the activities of entrants or any other user on
- RETURN OF PRIZES: Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable (or prize winner being unreachable) may, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- REQUIRED RELEASES AND DOCUMENTATION: The winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a liability release, including a release of Sponsor, AmericanOutdoorNews.com, and their respective past and present partners, limited partners, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, owners, entity owners (and the current and former officers, directors, shareholders, partners, members, limited partners, assigns and employees of any owners or entity owners), officers, directors, shareholders, members, contractors, successors, assigns and insurers (collectively, “Related Parties”) and, where legally permissible, a publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. The winners must also sign and return tax-related documentation and other documentation as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion within the same deadline described above. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued to the winners for the full value of the American Outdoor News Sweepstakes Prizes, and applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Failure to comply with the above requirements may, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, result in forfeiture of the applicable prize and selection of an alternate prizewinner. Any failure to comply with the requirements of this section may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- PUBLICITY; INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, likeness, biography, voice, hometown and state, along with any and all photographs, videos, opinions, and statements of winner (“Winner Media”) for advertising and promotional purposes in any media whatsoever (including the Website and the internet) without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- WAIVER AND INDEMNITY: By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any prize, all entrants expressly agree to forever defend, indemnify, hold harmless, waive, release, discharge, and covenant not to sue Sponsor or any Related Parties for and from any and all claims, debts, liabilities, demands, obligations, costs, fees, expenses, actions and causes of action whatsoever, of every nature, character and description, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements (collectively, “Claims”), known and unknown, including, but not limited to, all those arising out of or in any way related to the Promotion; these Official Rules; entrant’s entry; the negligence of Sponsor or the Related Parties; the marketing or use of any entry information by Sponsor or the manufacturer of any prize in accordance with these Official Rules, the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize; or any participation in the Promotion.
- CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE REPRESENTATION: By participating in the Promotion, entrant represents and warrants that he or she owns and/or has the authority to release the Claims stated herein expressly and agrees to waive the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
- TYPOGRAPHICAL AND OTHER ERRORS: Illegible, incomplete, printed by machine or otherwise mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Neither Sponsor nor the Related Parties are responsible for any lost, delayed, mutilated, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage due or misdirected entries, for any computer, internet or technical malfunction, or for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, announcement of any prize winner or later use of the Winner Media in Sponsor’s advertising.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right to require entrants to complete, execute and deliver to Sponsor additional documents at any time as required, in the forms provided, and within the time frame required by Sponsor, or the entrant may be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with the Website, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties, acts of God or failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
- GOVERNING LAW: Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, and the Promotion shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to conflicts of law. All suits or claims brought in connection with the Promotion must be brought in a state or federal court sitting in New Castle County, Delaware.
- WINNER’S LIST: For the name of the winners, available after March 12, 2019, write your name and complete address on a 3”x5” card and mail in a self-addressed, first-class stamped envelope to Winner Inquiry – American Outdoor News Sweepstakes, PO Box 733, Woodbury, NY 11797. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the end of the Promotion.